Hybrid Energy System ( HES )
The innovative modular hybrid energy system is designed to provide efficient green power for the passive infrastructure on all off-grid telecom sites on isolated community areas & on military expedition settlements.
It is tailored to reduce CAPEX and minimize OPEX being at the same time the cleanest and smartest energy power source at the lowest cost.
Offered as a modular Plug and Play solution, it is delivered in a double layer secured thermal isolated steel enclosure, it can operate in extreme environmental conditions between -40 / +50 0C and is included in one single package.
HES consists of the following modules:
- Diesel or Gas Generating Set.
- Heavy duty metallic drawer for easy GENSET handling and maintenance.
- High Efficiency Rectifier System.
- High Efficiency modular Inverter System up to 10 kW.
- Integrated 2 kW PV panels installed in one axis tracker.
- Isolated double wall battery compartment with air condition system.
- Two parallel Pb Battery Banks supplied with special airlift system and pump kit for electrolyte / water auto refill.
- Heavy duty metallic drawers for easy battery handling.
- Fuel Tank 1200 – 2000 lt installed in a double wall chamber and fitted with special fuel management system.
- Central CPU ( Control Processing Unit ).
- NMS Network Management System with remote monitoring, service support and reporting options.
- Sound rating < 65dbA @ 7m.
- Integration of Wind generator system.
- Integration of 4kWp PV panels.
- Inverter system up to 40 kW.
- Integration of Lithium Ion Batteries
- When the best value of saving CAPEX or OPEX is needed.
- When the cleanest, smartest and renewable power source at a lower cost is needed.
- When the interest and sensitivity to the community is your priority.
HES must be installed / utilized in following categories, not connected with the commercial power network, which generate HIGH OPEX in terms of fuel consumption or maintenance cost.
Telecom Industry ( 0,5 – 10 kW load )
- Existing BTS ( indoor – outdoor ).
- New BTS ( indoor – outdoor ).
- TV Broadcasting stations.
Community Power ( 1 – 30 kW load )
- Healthcare Facilities.
- Education Facilities.
- Domestic Power & Agriculture / Small Industry
- Rural Hotels & Houses
- Mountain Refuges
- Isolated Areas
Military ( 1 – 10 kW load )
REDUCE CAPEX – no more need of:
- 24h GENSET.
- AC / DC Rectifiers System.
- Stand-by Battery Banks.
- Air Condition Units.
- 50% – 80% reduction in fuel consumption.
- 50% – 80% reduction in maintenance costs.
- 50% – 80% reduction in operating hours.
- Lowest lifecycle costs of any DC power supply.
MAXIMIZE GREEN OPERATION
- 60 – 80% Reduction of CO2 emissions
- 60 – 80% Reduction of C powder emissions
- 100% containment for all liquids
- 50 – 60% Reduction of components to be recycled
RETRIEVE VALUE TO CUSTOMER
- Ensures continuity of service for the telecom provide.
- Optimizes site infrastructure for reducing energy requirement.
- Modularity which increase proportionally with telecoms site load demands.
- Integrates solar and wind power.
- Plug & Play to existing telecom sites.